Dream star fight! Dream star fight!

Amazing animation!!

That is just great, I love the style of anime, and this was bang on. Very smooth animations, really great explosions and effects that show speed etc. Music was the weakest part to this great entry.

head smash head smash

That was ummm...

Didn't have a point to it. The character was drawn ok so I gave you some points on that. The small animation loop though as others have said got boring after about 5 seconds. The music was cool though as it reminded me of raving back in the day, you get points for that too.

RE4 Co-Op Mode RE4 Co-Op Mode

Great parody / Tribute

I definitely liked this flash. Really good artwork and even had familiar sequences like the intro to the giant, the Nintendo buttons, and the inventory scene. I never ended up finishing RE 4, but now watching this makes me want to go out and get RE Remake and RE4 on GameCube.

Thumbs up man. :D

Metal-Chuy responds:

Thanks for noticing all those details, makes me feel like the message got across. If you are going to get those games, look for the RE collection edition for the Gamecube. It includes RE Remake, RE Zero, and RE4 for only $29.99. Quite a nice deal.

Thanks again! =D

Space Fighers Space Fighers

Nice shooter

Definitely a fun game, although the UI could have used more polish.

Emerald Thief Emerald Thief

Challenging game

Definitely requires patience and good timing skills. The graphics worked with the style it had going on. Would have been cool to also have guards so you would have to sneak around them or hide in the shadows etc. Pretty good game but I think a lot of ADD folks will hate it.

PS POWERBOY-93 Your little 14 year old immaturity shines through. What a useless review you had. Why don't you try actually making something like what this guy has done. Oh ya I forgot your just an idiot that likes to talk in L33t speak.

Resident Evil Escape Resident Evil Escape

Awesome work Adam!

As a big RE fan like yourself its good to see you finally finish this project. I was impressed by the point and click style that reminded me of a lot of the classic games.

The world had some great details and the gore was awesome. The diary part was very good and helped to immerse you into the world you created.

Game had a very difficult spot to get past but other then that you did a great job, now lets hope #2 comes eh?

ScottishAdam responds:

cheers jeyhu mate, we both love resident evil, no question! lol. I treid my best to create a scary resident evil type atmosphere. to be honest i think i achieved it and i am delighted