Space Fighers Space Fighers

Nice shooter

Definitely a fun game, although the UI could have used more polish.

Emerald Thief Emerald Thief

Challenging game

Definitely requires patience and good timing skills. The graphics worked with the style it had going on. Would have been cool to also have guards so you would have to sneak around them or hide in the shadows etc. Pretty good game but I think a lot of ADD folks will hate it.

PS POWERBOY-93 Your little 14 year old immaturity shines through. What a useless review you had. Why don't you try actually making something like what this guy has done. Oh ya I forgot your just an idiot that likes to talk in L33t speak.

Resident Evil Escape Resident Evil Escape

Awesome work Adam!

As a big RE fan like yourself its good to see you finally finish this project. I was impressed by the point and click style that reminded me of a lot of the classic games.

The world had some great details and the gore was awesome. The diary part was very good and helped to immerse you into the world you created.

Game had a very difficult spot to get past but other then that you did a great job, now lets hope #2 comes eh?

ScottishAdam responds:

cheers jeyhu mate, we both love resident evil, no question! lol. I treid my best to create a scary resident evil type atmosphere. to be honest i think i achieved it and i am delighted

Escape from Elm Street Escape from Elm Street

Nice game indeed

You did a good job with the programming very nice. The graphics were good enough and excellent game play. You should improve with the rooms and make them feel more alive by adding some animation to them. You should also create a pointer for when there is an item you found or something like the toilet can flush. Make it like a torn off freddy arm with his claw pointing. This game was excellent, looking forward to future submissions.

Ratman Ralph Ratman Ralph

A nice addicting game.

Not bad at all, reminds me of a different version of snake but with nicer graphics. You should add a cat to it as a boss that would be cool.

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Some of the best flash i've ever played!!!!!

This game is simple one of the most amazing games that i've ever played in flash. The graphics were insane, the animation so fluid. The violence is the way I like it EXTREME!!! How the hell did you make wicked A.I. like that. This game is a nice challenge and enjoyed ever minute of this. You guys just rock!!!!

KiLLeR CaRs! v1.2 KiLLeR CaRs! v1.2

Very addiction little game

I enjoyed playing this little addictive game. It kind of resembles Carmageddon in a way. The sound wasn't too bad for the background music, but you need to put in a few more fx wavs for the car. Control was a bit ackward, like moving a tank. You should improve on the control and make the car turn and slide more realistically. Graphics were not top notch but the gameplay is what really matters. I always enjoying running over helpless pedestrians walking peacefully around. Overall I say this is worth playing.

MattShaw responds:

Its hard... oh so hard, working out all that actionscript took me long enough, and many tutorials... its my first go with using it properly, but not my last. KKv2 soon i hope :) thanks for playing