Dream star fight! Dream star fight!

Amazing animation!!

That is just great, I love the style of anime, and this was bang on. Very smooth animations, really great explosions and effects that show speed etc. Music was the weakest part to this great entry.

head smash head smash

That was ummm...

Didn't have a point to it. The character was drawn ok so I gave you some points on that. The small animation loop though as others have said got boring after about 5 seconds. The music was cool though as it reminded me of raving back in the day, you get points for that too.

RE4 Co-Op Mode RE4 Co-Op Mode

Great parody / Tribute

I definitely liked this flash. Really good artwork and even had familiar sequences like the intro to the giant, the Nintendo buttons, and the inventory scene. I never ended up finishing RE 4, but now watching this makes me want to go out and get RE Remake and RE4 on GameCube.

Thumbs up man. :D

Metal-Chuy responds:

Thanks for noticing all those details, makes me feel like the message got across. If you are going to get those games, look for the RE collection edition for the Gamecube. It includes RE Remake, RE Zero, and RE4 for only $29.99. Quite a nice deal.

Thanks again! =D

Quest for Sarah Connor Quest for Sarah Connor

Very good impressions

Hey dude, just wanna to give you the thumbs up and a project that is well done. You certainly have good impressions, especially good old arnold and stallone. Can't wait to see the next episode, if you need any new voices gimme a ring.

Jey

ScottishAdam responds:

cheers Jay.your a good man.ill let u know as soon as the next ones finisihed. (althought I am working on wat I think is my best resident evil).it will hopefully be finished within a month.anyway cheers for the positive review mate.(good luck with your game, cant wait to see it!)

HEY YA! VG Style! HEY YA! VG Style!

Wicked use of a song and sprites!!

Man that was sweet, it was funny as hell. You seem to got some to go on beat a few times which looked cool. The song also is a wicked this was a very clever flash.

You certainly got style.

Fishing Lives Fishing Lives

A very strong message

I liked this movie, good for an anti smoking message. I struggled for a long time trying to kick the habit and I can relate to feeling like you are stuck on that hook. Kick ass preloader btw, good job.

Underated means you don't get the respect that you deserve :P

AligatorHead responds:

Oh thats cool. Cuase he's pointing out i dont get my respects! haha cool! thankyou

GOLLUM_VS_SKELETOR GOLLUM_VS_SKELETOR

This is pretty much the same movie

I had a good laugh at the original gollum getting head from that chick but I thought this would be something different, not the same movie with just skeletor in place of the girl.

Zelda, T.B.F.T. part two Zelda, T.B.F.T. part two

Good use of the Zelda sprites

Man, those chickens that was the best heheeh. Very nice work with this little flash, had enough humour to satisfy although it needs to be longer. BTW the SNES Zelda theme will always kick ass!!!

Candyman Candyman

Very funny Candyman spoof

Well Adam you have done it again. You make some of the funniest movies around, just love everyone. I haven't seen a Candyman flash film before so you get lots of style points for that. The ending was funny, althought a bit short but still it was hilarious, I almost shit myself.

Link's Quest For Ass 2 Link's Quest For Ass 2

This movie just fuckin rocks!!!!

Man, you are the shit, my childhood just flashed in front of my eyes. So many characters that I remember, especially cutman, just love that guy. Pure creative genius, I can see why this is a Mature rating. Fidel Castro made a nice cameo, btw, make more things shit on zelda. Thumbs up!!